[IPk] What to wear, and where's Mary!

I've been picking up Mary's emails (more about that soon) and following the
belt saga.  Mary makes her own both for wearing under clothes and for use in
bed, she's no seamstress (don't tell her I said that) but they seem fine.

As you probably know Mary had a vitrectomy last month after vitreous
 haemorrhage, had a few problems with infection and now is having trouble with
detachment.  Saw consultant yesterday and will be having a repair next Weds.
She's been told to rest till then (I'm trying to make her!) but is naturally a
bit anxious about things.  If anyone on the list has had similar experiences
I think she'd appreciate hearing about them, I can pass them on to her.

Paul (Mary's other half)