Re: [IPk] what to wear??

It's a matter of positioning (under the knee, it needs to be at a 3/4 mark
for me, impossible to explain, but not at the back of the calf, not at the
inner part of the calf, in between the two; on the thigh - right in between
the thighs, where there is a hollow between legs - if you're lucky!).

And anytime you're in Australia, Di, you know where I am (I recently found
a card you sent me here, with frogs playing leapfrog on it. It made me
smile. Andrew says hello too (yup. almost 5yrs later we are still married,
against all odds)).