Re: [IPk] what to wear??

I sometimes do the pump under the arm thing. It makes a bit of a bulge
but as long as you're not waving your arm around it's not that
noticeable. I wear it that way sometimes with vest tops that have an
inbuilt bra which makes it not very secure to put the pump in the bra
bit, if you see what I mean! Those who have worn those tops will
understand anyway..... Or if I'm wearing a very low cut top. The
tubigrip thing for me still creates a huge bulge on my leg, even with a
loose skirt or trousers. but I know it works for some (I still can't
think how!)
One day we should have a get together and see for ourselves how all
these different techniques work for other people!