Re: [IPk] what to wear??

Like Kate suggested, I use tubigrip almost exclusively (usually under my
knee, in baggy trousers or long skirts, and always in bed at night - I
don't like the floating pump, I invariably roll on it - or hubby does and
then I'm trapped!) or on my thigh (between legs) in shorter skirts/dresses.

I have a very small build and only a B cup, and the bra thing doesn't work
for me, no matter what permutation I try! So I use tubigrip or clip it on a
waistband when possible, and that works well for me. (I've also been known
to try the "tuck it into bike shorts under other clothes" routine I know
some ladies on here use successfully, but I just don't seem to be able to
do that one successfully).