RE: [IPk] what to wear??

Just caught onto this thread...

One of my friends puts her pump under her arm, inside her bra strap - I
hope that makes sense!

I wear mine tucked into the outer edge of my bra cup (under-wired or
otherwise) and bolus through whatever I'm wearing at the time...  I do
hoike it out to check the time though - this can attract some funny
looks but I am largely immune to that after being diabetic for 25 years

Another option is to secure the pump using tubigrip or similar.  You can
then place it on your thigh, or arm or wherever.

The Velcro belt (if it the same as mine) comes in your start-up case
from Disetronic - very useful until the children find it and decide it
can be used for many other far more entertaining purposes...

Kate Clapham