RE: [IPk] Re: What to Wear

At the moment I use an old cloth belt from a trouser suit I don't wear.
Only problem is when it slides round and the pump jabs into tender spots and
wakes me up.  But I can live with that <g>  Only other occupants will be a
cat I'm looking after for the next few days.  My choice on both other
options! <VBG>

I leave it up to you, Di and the rest to test out the double occupancy route
<g>

Rhoda