Re: [IPk] Re: What to Wear

Hi Rhoda
I assume Julian bought his belt. You can get them from Minimed (or
Medtronic or whatever they're called now).
I just put the pump in bed next to me and it's fine, even if I'm not
alone, but I know some people like the belt, especially at night.
You could always make your own if you're that way inclined...