[IPk] Re: What to Wear

 When I first got my pump, for the first few days, I used to put it under my
pillow when in bed. Like you Di, I ended up half strnagling myself with the
line. Since then I have used the velcro belt supplied with the pump. I just put
the pouch on the belt and put the pump in it, secure the line by wrapping it
around the belt and put the pouch in a position in which I do not lay on. In my
case my stomach as i only ever sleep on my side. I've done this for 18 months
now and I don't even know it's there and never had a prooblem with it in this