Re: [IPk] what to wear??

hi Melissa
yes, my friends are used to seeing my whop the pump out from my bra
whenever I need to bolus or check it :-) I do it in front of strangers
too but they never comment (don't think they even notice!)
However, I suspect my boyfriend is going to get a shock one day when he
discovers where my pump is when I'm wearing a dress! He's been great so
far about it though and is completely understanding. I was a bit worried
about it in bed because I just leave it in the bed next to me (if I put
it under the pillow or anything I end up strangling myself with the
line!) but it's been fine.