Re: [IPk] what to wear??

Hi Di,

Yes, when you happen to come to Oxford we must get together! Considering as
I recently showed an MDIer I know--and her boyfriend(!)--that my pump was
clipped to my bra when we ran into each other in the city centre one
Saturday evening, I s'pose I'm not truly as shy as I sometimes think I am.

'Course, I was also wearing cranberry-coloured fishnets, black kitten-heeled
shoes, a supershort flouro yellow miniskirt, and a tight black-and-white
striped top that night. I had little dignity to lose right then...the things
we will wear for 80s-themed parties, eh?