[IPk] Re: What to wear?

email @ redacted writes:

> as a diabetic pumper that is female i find it so hard to find any clothes
> that conceal my pump, i get very self conscious. what should i do? i'm
> thinking of opening a website about it with ideas and stuff, if anyone
> thinks this is a good idea please tell me.....
> alissa

Hello Alissa

My daughter has a pump and feels a bit like you sometimes.  At school she
 clips it to her waistband or wears her pump belt with no problem but at home,
has those fashionable trousers with tassles and loads of pockets so it is
very well hidden.  I bought her a couple of those skirts too that have all the
 pockets and tassles and you can only the see tubing sometimes until I remind
and she just tucks it into the pocket.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002