Re: [IPk] what to wear??

 I've never figured out how anyone can wear a pump clipped to their bra
without it being visible (you'll have to show me some day, Melissa!) - even
with a baggy tshirt on you can clearly see it on me. BUT I remove the case
and clip and put the pump horizontally in the centre of the bra between the
cups, and it's almost totally invisible. Works best with a sports bra or
crossover type bra, but still works with most underwired bras too as long as
they have a decent sized bit of material between the cups.
I wear it like that for dancing and it's pretty safe.