Re: [IPk] what to wear??

Hi Alissa
This was one of the problems I had when I first got a pump about 5 years ago
There is an article on the IP-UK website about it which you might be
interested in.
As a ballroom dancer it's very hard to find somewhere to put my pump when I'm
competing in dresses that really leave little to the imagination (and the
underwear is built in so you can't just stick the pump in your bra, as I
usually do when dancing).
These days I'm less self conscious and mostly just wear my pump visibly with
the clip or in my pocket - unless I'm wearing a dress or something, in which
case I usually put the pump in my bra.
Lots of people on this list have different ideas for wearing the pump.