[IPk] Highs

 I have a problem which is quite unusual for me. for the past couple of days I
have been waking around 5am dying for a pee. I checked my blood, yesterday it
was 21.4 (no ketones) and today 20.4 (no ketones) I went to bed on a 7.2 and a
6.9 respectively. My normal waking blood sugar is around 7. To remedy I took 6
units of Humalog and 3 hours of pump on 40%. The first time I changed the
infusion set, but with it happening at the same time each day I don't think that
was the problem.
 I've recently started taking Lipostat before going to bed and Gabapentin during
the day. Could this be the culprit? I can't see that my insulin basal needs have
changed that much at that time of day so suddenly. Nor do I suspect an infection
because the rest of the time blood is ok. Any ideas anyone?