[IPk] Trisha's Top Tip for the Day

Hi all,

As you all know I am relatively new to the pump and absolutely love the
freedom I get from it.  Being attached does not bother me in the slightest as
I was sick and tired of trying to find sites to inject 4 times a day.

The only thing I have found annoying about the pump is that the plaster hurts
to come off.  Alas I have found a solution:

Use a small amount of tea tree oil and dab around the plaster, within seconds
it can be pulled off without any soreness or pain and the oil remaining on the
skin can be used to rub onto the site, therefore not only cleansing but
anti-bacterial too!!

Hope this helps somebody else.