RE: [IPk] Blooper!

Normally everything is detached from me.  But I was very tired and
distracted.

Easy to do and something I won't repeat.

Rhoda

Sorry to hear about your misadventure, but I am a bit puzzled by how you
managed to do this. I am sure that you will know this, but don't ever attach
your
pump to yourself before you have fitted the reservoir and then only after
you
have primed it. Is this how you normally would do it?

Ken