Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #495

email @ redacted writes:

> have a major problem with theses people that are paid a good salary to
> look after people with diabetes and still cannot even grasp the basics.
> Sometimes I seriously think that part of these salaries should be diverted
> to the patients that have to live with the condition, for all the use
> ( not ) that some of these professionals are

Hi Abi,

Couldn't agree more.

I could well be approaching the end of my current career for various reasons.
 Anyone want to employ an experienced medic (qualified 20 yrs) with 30+ yrs
IDDM and nearly 3 years pumping under her belt (no, I don't PUMP there, you
know what I mean! :-) ), teaching/counselling/advice only?

OK, I live in hope...:-)