Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #495

Couldn't grasp the basal aspect
what's so difficult to grasp
I have a major problem with theses people that are paid a good salary to
look after people with diabetes and still cannot even grasp the basics.
Sometimes I seriously think that part of these salaries should be diverted
to the patients that have to live with the condition, for all the use
( not ) that some of these professionals are

He knew nothing about pumps, stated point blank that he