[IPk] school prob

Hi Ingrid
No - definite no offences taken, I am an IT tutor for adults, I sometimes go
in to secondary schools as a support officer.  I am not the brightest bulb in
the garden but between myself and my hubby Roy we have enough life skills,
experience and sense I think to get her through and if after a year its not
working she will go back - not to say we have made a decision - we are still
playing devils advocate - constantly.  Its going to be a hard learning curve
but I think we will cope.  I work 18 hours a wee Tue to Thursday, 9 - 5ish so
I get Mondays and Friday off.  We would have all week and all year not just 5
days and term time to teach her.
Sorry to cut short but I got to have COFFEE!!! I have been writing this terms
lessons for tomorrow - the school problem knocked me off balanced and I forgot
that I have to go back to work tomorrow.
Cheers speak to you again
Kayleigh Grace