[IPk] school prob

Hi Jackie
Libby wants to be at home, but I don't know whether its a novelty thing.   I
have asked her about the friends situation she said 'mum, I don't have that
many friends at school, the kids are a bit silly, I prefer my own head.'
She's even coming up with ideas such as when we go away to Turkey we can learn
the history, the religion and the geography of the country.  And try the
language!! Scary isn't it an 8 year old that likes these subjects.
Still not sure what to do.  Oh and the headmaster has denied that he said what
he said, and has now turned around and said that we volunteered to go into
school.  AAARRRGGGHHH.  I teach nearly every day, we have had to go to the
crematorium twice this week.  Why would I say we could go into school?
must go and feed Libby - had forgotten it was dinner time.
Kayleigh Mum of Libby aged 8 dx 2000, pumper 7 weeks and going wonderfully.