RE: [IPk] school prob

Kayleigh wrote
> Hi
> Mandy-There is a school nurse but she is an area nurse not an on site nurse.
> Please eat instead of emailing us. I got all paternal and concerned.
 > Things are looking a little more positive today. I have spoken to a solicitor
 > and we are going to speak to the LEA tomorrow since they didn't return my
> on Monday.  We are now trying to decide on what's best for Libby.  Can we
> trust the school?, Do we want her educated by another school? (hers is the
> best in the area). Shall we teach at home? And what impact will that have on
> her and her future. Oh she had her first lesson today with her Dad, it went
> really well.  Lessons were: numeracy, English, Handwriting and bedroom
> tidying.
> Any comments are gratefully received.
> Kayleigh Grace - Mum of Libby aged 8 dgnd 3.5years pumping 7weeks

 I know that there are lots of people home schooling these days, websites and
support set up for this.
 What does Libby want to do? Does she want to stay at the school with her
friends? Or would she like to
 be at home? I hope you can sort things out. We have had some not too good
experiences with our school
 over the years. I don't think that I am cut out to teach at home though. I have
a definite problem on
the maths front!  Even the twins are better at mental math's than me!!!

Mum of Sasha aged 9 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry