Re: [IPk] Re: Can't get the hang of eating out

yes, I used to have a real problem with curry (eating out, not the ones
I make at home). I discovered that the combination of fat, protein and
carbs is lethal for me. Now I either have a very small amount of
rice/naan and keep the carbs low, *or* I make sure the curry isn't high
in fat. Either way works.