[IPk] school prob

Mandy-There is a school nurse but she is an area nurse not an on site nurse.
Please eat instead of emailing us. I got all paternal and concerned.
Things are looking a little more positive today.  I have spoken to a solicitor
and we are going to speak to the LEA tomorrow since they didn't return my call
on Monday.  We are now trying to decide on what's best for Libby.  Can we
trust the school?, Do we want her educated by another school? (hers is the
best in the area). Shall we teach at home? And what impact will that have on
her and her future. Oh she had her first lesson today with her Dad, it went
really well.  Lessons were: numeracy, English, Handwriting and bedroom
Any comments are gratefully received.
Kayleigh Grace - Mum of Libby aged 8 dgnd 3.5years pumping 7weeks