Re: [IPk] IQ and complications, was Can't get the hang of eating out

Hold on Tori!!!
All John said was there is a *statistical* link. It doesn't mean that if you
have complications you don't have a high IQ. Or that if you have a low IQ
you'll have complications. Just that more people with complications have low
IQs than high IQs -  or that more people with low IQs have complications than
people with high IQs.  You should know better than that :-)
I have an IQ of >180 and I have complications. I'm not offended.