Re: [IPk] Can't get the hang of eating out

hi Trisha
It doesn't sound as if your carb counting was wildly out, but it depends
on your insulin-carb ratio and on what kinds of food you normally eat.
Did you have anything to drink?
it might not have been to do with the food at all, but a problem with
your infusion set, bubblies in the line, etc. etc. Especially since you
were still high the next day despite corrections.
I must say I often find myself high after eating out, but I think that's
because I tend to be quite conservative with bolusing when I'm out,
because I hate the thought of going low later when I'm out with friends.
Stick with it - it will get easier.