RE: [IPk] School prob

I would suggest you ask the school why she couldn't have a mobile phone even
if kept by the teacher or teaching assistant.

Seems like you need someone who can mediate between you and the school.  I'm
sure you're more than capable of making your point clear and negotiate on
your own and Libby's behalf but sometimes a third person is listened to

Irritates the bejabbers out of me too, I know.

Just a thought.

Also you may want to contact Diabetes UK to see what other parents/children
do/have done in similar situations.  I'm sure, sadly, you're not the first
parent to face this....

What an utter waste of resources to decide to call a paramedic first base
without checking in with you....

P.S. you asked: Do you ever feel the world is against you?

No just all the mindless - protecting my back brigade!