[IPk] School prob

Hi Everyone

I have just got off the phone to the school.  I asked them three question
and here they are with their answers:

1 If Libby does a blood test and her sugars are high what will you do?

A Call the paramedics.

2 When the class have a treat what will libby do?

A The class won't have treats until she can

3 Can she have a mobile phone so she can call us and we do it over the
phone?

A No under any circumstances.

Needless to say Libby is now at home.

Do you ever feel the world is against you?

Many thanksfor all your support.

Kayleigh Grace