[IPk] School prob

Hi Everyone

I have just got off the phone to the school.  I asked them three question
and here they are with their answers:

1 If Libby does a blood test and her sugars are high what will you do?

A Call the paramedics.

2 When the class have a treat what will libby do?

A The class won't have treats until she can

3 Can she have a mobile phone so she can call us and we do it over the

A No under any circumstances.

Needless to say Libby is now at home.

Do you ever feel the world is against you?

Many thanksfor all your support.

Kayleigh Grace

Get your hands on designer bargains for less - click here.