Re: [IPk] RE: How many tests per day

I actually test less on a pump than on MDI, because my Bg levels are so
much more stable. But I still test an average of about 8 times a day.
Today I tested 12 times, but I was playing in a softball tournament all
day and really needed to keep my BGs in range without going low.
But most people probably do test more on the pump.