Re: [IPk] driving

>Personally Although not at my best when " high" I don;t think
>concentration is impaired to make driving dangerous for me.

I'm clearly different from you, Abigail. I once fell asleep at the wheel of
my car (on the motorway) and was abruptly awoken as my car drifted onto the
gravel of the central reservation. Thankfully no harm done. But I put it
down to a very high BG. This was about 10 years ago, pre-pump, just driving
home from work, when I was on Actrapid 2x and Ultratard 1x. And my diabetes
was pretty badly controlled.

mailto:email @ redacted