[IPk] Re: Cures

The (junior) doctor I saw in clinic recently, who had very little knowledge
about pumps, told me enthusiastically about the next generation of pumps
which would link up to bg sensors and do everything automatically.  When I
mentioned the concerns that had been discussed on this list, such as the
need for a rise in bg to trigger a bolus, the unused bolus rule, planned
exercise, etc, he admitted he hadn't thought of that...

Fancy that - I told the doctor not to get his hopes up just yet!

(in cynical mood)