[IPk] Re: Funding the UK NHS

Hi Andrew

Maybe you could point your PCT in the direction of another one that is
funding pumpers.  They could find out how they implemented the guidelines,
how they keep an eye on costs, etc, and all the red tape.  A neighbouring
PCT which funds pumpers would probably be best, or Havering PCT, or mine,
which is Billericay, Brentwood and Wickford PCT.