Re: [IPk] Now a school problem!!

Hi Kayleigh,

sorry to hear of your school's problems....

Does Libby have a mobile phone?  And does she press the buttons on her pump
herself?  If she can do both (sorry I don't know what an 8 year old can do!)
could she ring you when she wants to eat so she knows what to give herself?

Just my two pennies worth, and good luck,