Re: [IPk] How many tests a day

Hi Everyone,

We had a problem with Ryans one touch ultra meter a few weeks ago, even
 though it was only about 8 weeks old, so I contacted the manufacturers who said
batteries are supposed to last a certian amount of time (i can't remember how
long) based on 3 tests per day which they say is the 'norm'

No wonder we had problems with meter - it must of been tired out testing 7+
times a day!!!!

PS They replaced it no problem

mum to Ryan dxd @ 9 mnths using MDI, waiting to hear about a pump.