[IPk] workplace discrimination

Interesting to hear of applicants for nursing school with D being denied entry
in Portugal

It almost sounds as if a deliberate attempt to maintain the status quo so that
people with D are denied reasonable treatment / " normal life "etc
By preventing us from being on the " inside" viewpoints of those with DM are
less likely to be heard and peopple can conveniantly be left to suffer more
tradtional less flexible regimens , have worse control/ less quality of life
etc..... I wonder if medical schools there discriminate in such a way
All I had to do before entry was undergo opthalmological examination. I wonder
whether I would have been turned down if showing retinopathy.....