Re: [IPk] How many tests a day

I have this battle with my pharmacy (Boots) every time I go in for a
prescription. They are insistent that it would be easier for me to have
my prescriptions collected and delivered. I walk past my surgery twice a
day on my way to work and back, and my local Boots is right outside
where I work. It's actually far easier for me to pick it up and take it
myself, than to call the GP to order the prescription, call Boots to
tell them it's ready, and call them again to check everything is there.
I'm much more likely to remember to get something as I'm walking past
the door than to remember to make all those phone calls at the right
time. And the pharmacy have a habit of messing up my prescirption -
twice I've opened the bag to discover they've only given me half the
number of strips - by mistake, not because they'd run out. There seems
ot be no way to convince them that I actually prefer making the trip
myself!!! Every time I go, I have the same argument. I guess that's
modern day laziness for you..... (no offence Sarah!!!)