From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of Martin Seitler
Sent: 04 September 2003 17:40
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] How many tests a day

I agree with Nick. 7 times is not excesive at all. I can test 10-12 times a
day especially at tricky/unpredictable times. I have just caught a hypo in
its development as I sit here typing this:- tested about an hour ago was 9.7
and now 4.6 - no doubt that if I had not have tested would have gone hypo.
On holiday I can be testing about once an hour,