Re: [IPk] driving

Hi Abigail
In case anyone misunderstood, I didn't mean to insinuate that people
with high BGs shouldn't drive in general. Just that in my case I thought
I was being safe by keeping my Bgs high, but not really that safe after
all (though still less dangerous than having a hypo while driving).
Especially as i have a tendency to fall asleep when my BGs are high. The
whole area is a minefield because everyone is different.