[IPk] Re: Driving

 I don't think anyone is going to like me saying this, but these are my views on
driving with a condition that could potentially cause lack of concentration:

 Every road user, like anyone else, owes a duty of care to any person that may
be affected by their actions. If a lack of concetration due to that condition
causes an accident then there is a possibility you may be sued for compensation,
as well as any criminal charges that may arise. We have the condition, we know
what can happen when things go wrong, but I guess it is up to the individual
concerned. I am not allowed to drive, but in the days when I was able to I
wouldn't. quite simply because if I injured or even killed someone as a result
of loosing concentration for a split second I could never live with myself.