[IPk] Heather - HRT

as a humble GP I see no reason why you should stay on HRT indefinately if you
don't feel well on it
The only real benefits are in treatment of unpleasant menopausal symptoms (
hot flushes etc) and arguabley osteoporosis- for which there are alternatives
such as the fosamax once weekly. If it's making you feel unwell I do not quite
understand why staying on it has to be such an issue.