[IPk] workplace discrimination

Sorry Tony, I'm still a bit bleary eyed and confused .I wasn't sure whether in
your last mail, you were talking about flexible insulin regimens as a way of
tackling discrimination ( more flexible for shifts etc) or tackling workplace
discrimination to ensure that people are not hassled because they perform
frequnet tests/ injections in the work place. Both of these could be relevent
but I suspect the former was meant