Re: [IPk] John's clean bill of health

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

I've got an awful confession to make now... You know how impenetrable
doctor's letters can sometimes seem? Well, in German it's about 10 times
worse. The clinic gave me a letter to take to my GP, explaining their
latest diagnosis. Well, it was in an unsealed envelope, so we read it
before taking it to my GP this morning. Turns out that the paragraph we
thought said the June tumour regrowth had disappeared in fact said it had
not got any larger. Which is still good news - but not as good as I had
originally thought.

Humbled and embarrassed...

mailto:email @ redacted