Re: [IPk] Help - PCT question re funding

Good luck, hope you get the funding....

I am on a pump temporarily through Kings', and one way they save money is to
have all the pump supplies sent to the hospital.  It means I have to make a
trip there myself to pick up the supplies when I see fit, probably in future
every three months or so.

I am conscious that I am not paying myself so I try to make the sets last,
on average 3 1/2 - 4 days.

Good luck again,