Re: [IPk] neuropathy

Hi Carmel
   Thanks for the advice I check the lifescan site article out.There have
been periods when my blood sugars have run high at night so may be thats the
culprit.Diabetes uk helpline said swinging blood sugars are now starting to be
seen as important cause of neuropathy.Im attempting very tight control at the
moment hoping that the pain will lessen.Its with relief that you say youve had
this for 25 years and still have feeling in your feet.The way I was told was
that once the burning starts within two years the feet will go numb.