Re: [IPk] Help - PCT question re funding

John, I order directly from Medtronic and have to pay now as they will only
despatch goods once they have received payment. I then have to wait for the
hospital to refund me which can take a little while. It is a bit worrying as
they have not refunded me so far this year. I am not really quite sure who I
am meant  to be funded by kind regards Carmel