[IPn] The little engine that could

You all know the story of the little engine that could. Well, our
Summer pledge drive has the same momentum. I know we can I know we
can I know we can.

The PHILADELPHIA challenge needs one tiny push of $15 bucks to reach
a match of $250. Is there one of you that would like to double the
value of a $15 buck contribution and win the remaining $250 for
Insulin Pumpers??  (Good, I knew I could count on you).

That done, the last challenge of the pledge drive is also a whopper
and comes from the "far northwest" of Pennsylvania, about as far as
you can get from Philadelphia. Gotta say, that Pennsylvania is a big
supporter of Insulin Pumpers. NWPA challenges you to match a generous
contribution of another $250

There are more than 3,000 list members that I ask to make a
contribution today if you can afford a few bucks. What keeps the
wheels turning at Insulin Pumpers is a small but steady flow of your
donations. It doesn't happen by magic, it needs your help.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035