[IPk] Welcome Chris Baggott

Hi Chris and welcome to the group.

Are you Chris(tine) or Chris(topher)?

Hold on to your consultant - he's a gem for even mentioning pumping to you,
as you will find out from this list!

You will see from this list and it's associated web site, there are many
benefits and a couple of drawbacks with pumping, but very few people who try
it ever go back to MDI...

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Best wishes

Lesley
IDDM 35 years, pumper 11 months