Re: [IPk] FWD: J2O carbohydrate content

Hi Lesley,
 As a guess, taking the first one on the list, I'd say that it means 11.3%
weight per volume. This should mean that 100ml contains 11.3g of carbs. This
sounds reasonable because 100ml of something like apple juice works out at about
10g per 100ml.
Can any "experts" confirm this?

Message date : Sep 02 2003, 01:10 PM