[IPk] Heather

sorry you've had such an impossible time of it
I onder hy you no longer drive: is it visual probs or hypos?
Transport is an issue but until recently I decided I 'd be better off at least
being under a pump centre and as I'm not a confident driver, used to go once a
year to Gloiucester Royal Infirmary ( 4 hour train journey but probabley the
nearest pump centre rather than hospital just having a couple of patients on
pumps), and at least once a year to my local hospital. It might be orth it
assuming you can get a referral and it is possible on public transport