From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of trisha hyde
Sent: 01 September 2003 11:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Carbs for Rice

Can anyone help me on the subject of carbohydrates for plain rice.  Looking
the nutritional info on the packets there seems to be a lot of carbohydrates
in rice but whenever I bolus for the amount I eat of rice I seem to get low
Bg's.  Does anyone have any info about this?

IDDM 27+yrs, Pumping for 4 weeks