[IPk] Media on pumps

I have been approached by my local PCT to have my story put into some national
publications.  I have agreed in principle to do it if only just to get pumps
recognised as part of diabetes treatment and to enable readers to understand
that MDI is NOT the ONLY option, despite consultants saying it is!

Does anyone have any experience of national publications or have any
information thing that they would like me to try and include in it?

Any help greatly appreciated as I am already feeling quite nervous.